<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, June 19, 2009
Here I am blogging at this unearthly hour because I have this huge-ass headache which leaves me nothing to do except to go on the computer. I slept less than 10 winks last night, I shit you not. My hyperactive brain was on full mode til' something like 3+ last night. And then I managed to fall asleep here and there until almost 6. Afterwhich, my hyperactive brain switched back on to full mode again. I blame it on teenage hormones, hot weather and hunger pains. Believe it or not, I was actually starving throughout much of the night. And believe it or not, my thoughts even jumped to Hensen Beng at one point in time. That's my VEH cute first ever drumming teacher whom I occasionally see at St Mary's (: But I don't think I've seen him since january, sad. HE'S MY (SINGAPORE) IDOL.

So anyway, I gave up trying to sleep slightly after 7, went to grab a bite and tried to go back to sleep again. But who I was kidding man, my brain refused to shut down. Also I realised that if I did miraculously manage to fall asleep after a while, I'd be late for my threading appointment later on at noon. So now I'm blogging and listening to Passion Pit (my new passion!) because I can't do anything productive like homework (which I'm severely lagging behind in), what with my ginormous headache. This is bad I tell you. I've had this sorta nights a few times this year, including the night before my emaths and chem papers - not a good sign.

I found out that my Mystery Jets album had a hidden track. AWESOME. But I hafta wait a long time for it. Mmm music blogs make good friends.

Lastly, Keane is coming down (: But shit i bet you anything better acts will come down during the O's period.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that my last confi sunflower is gone too ):
8:59 AM;